Applications for funding in accordance with articles 7b, 7c and 7d
Applications for funding made in accordance with § 7b, 7c and 7d must contain the following information:
About the applicant
- Contact person
- Telephone number, e-mail address, website (if applicable)
- A brief description of the project
- Objective – what needs are covered by the measure
- Target group – who will be affected by / positively benefit from the measure
Application amount – budget – financing
- Application amount
- Financing plan
- Any voluntary contribution – specify value
- Other sources of financing / collaborative partners from which funding has been applied for / received
- Account number and account holder’s name and address
- The project’s start and end date
- Has work on the project been started?
The application deadlines are 31 March and 30 September. Awards are made in June and December. Applications are handled in writing. Telephone enquiries are unfortunately not accepted.
Applications shall be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com
Confirmation of receipt is provided when the application has been registered.
Feedback will be provided via e-mail after the application has been processed.
The foundation kindly requests that it be notified in the event of any delays to the project relative to the provided schedule.
The foundation anticipates a final report regarding the use of the allocated funds, including an overview of total costs and financing.
A short summary that can be published on the foundation’s website, including a presentation of the project, preferably with images and references to press coverage, etc., is also requested.
The Foundation does not support objectives such as
- Individual studies, expeditions, participation in competitions, etc.
- Concerts, theatre productions, exhibitions
- Ordinary operations and maintenance
- Sponsorship activities, gifts and lottery prizes
- Measures that naturally fall under the public sector’s responsibility